Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Thrift Store Finds & Items to Upcycle!

On one of my recent trips to 50% off day at ARC, I came home with this bundle of goodies. 



The ceramic tissue cover and yellow flower hanging hook still had the tags on them. The other three item are excellent pieces for repainting. I'll be painting the frame a solid color, the vanity mirror will be painted and going into my daughters room.The birdcage I'm not sure where it will end up , but when I do get it painted and hung, I'll be sure to share.





On another day, I found these old, ugly candle sconces.  In just a few minutes, I primed them and repainted them black. They look great now and will be hanging on each side of my daughters vanity mirror. Adding a few sconces to the wall, is a super cheap way of adding some "drama" to a room.




1 comment:

  1. What a difference a coat of paint makes.

    ReplyDelete