Friday, July 22, 2011

Christmas in July-Day 22 Wrapping Ideas

Sorry for the delay in posting. I've been working with my daughter to get her room cleared and painted this past week. Then yesterday was my birthday and I was out day and night, just hanging out with friends and family having a good time.  But I have a lot of spare time in the few days, which means I'll have several things to share this coming week, including my CIJ dinner on Monday.


For today, I thought I'd go directly into my saved files and photos for wrapping ideas and inspirations. Wrapping is one of the highlights for me during the holidays. I love paper, I love ribbon and I love giving something that's as pretty on the outside, as it is on the inside.  Some simple, some are more detailed, but here they are....


Photos of some of my packages from this past December.










There are ideas saved in my inspiration file.

















For additional ideas, you can check out Tip Junkie , Martha Stewart, and BHG.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday!!
    Your wrappings are wonderful. I have always hated wrapping presents.

    ReplyDelete