Here is a cropped photo of my ornaments. They're still a little hard to see, but you'll get the point.
I started off with high hopes on making one of these. After my husband bought me a set of stamps in May for mothers day I was super excited. Went out and bought the washers and then found out stamping on those big washers was almost impossible. I tried and tired and tried. I was about to toss the whole idea, when I later decided to just try the smaller stamps on the smaller washer. Sure enough it was super easy in comparison. So that's what I did.
I wasn't super happy with just a small washer, so I was thinking about adding something else. Then I came across and old instructional video from Micheal's and knew that with my ribbon supply I could totally make some of these rosettes as well.
Here are the final products....Drum Roll