Sunday, December 12, 2010

AMT 2010 Christmas Party

2010 AMT Answering Service Christmas Dinner at White Fence Farm

Here's the crew!!
Barb and Ginger
Lee, Byron, Michelle, Lesley and Elydia

First and foremost, we were all looking forward 
to the corn fritters. They are soooo yummy!


After dinner we had fun with a white elephant exchange. I stole Byron's gift and got a great 
Christmas mug with a long, long spoon that's shaped like a candy cane. LOVE IT! 
We had things like cows, floating fish candle holders, football mini mugs and the list goes on. 
Oh and how can I forget...Sarah Palin. Lesley is going to display her picture frame proudly next to Obama. 
Love you Lesley!! 





Then I gave them all the paintings I had made for them. Each different and each was especially picked out for them. I'm no Picasso, but it sure was fun trying. This is Elydia, 
with her Denver nightscape. 


Lesley opening her Lighthouse and Sailboats. 
  
I painted Ginger some doggies. One looked like her Petra and Sasha, and another like my Hoover.

Then it's Bosswomen and Bossman...BFF's Forever! 


Aunt Sandy is facebook friends with all the girls online, so she came along to meet everyone. 
She fits right in with all the craziness.





Then there is the little one....Ciara.  
My politician and photographer in the making!



It was great to hang out with you outside of the office. 
We really do need to do it more often. Thanks Rod for staying behind and answering the phones! I'm thankful for each and every one of you. I can truly say, in 22 years you truly are the most reliable women I've ever worked with.  Love you all!




1 comment:

  1. It looks like everyone had a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete