Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy Rudy Day!!

I'm trying to make today a productive Rudy Day. It's January 25th and my Christmas decorations are still not all put away. I use to freak out about it and think they had to be down by the 5th, but really who cares? It's not like I have people parading in my house all month long. Once January comes, I love the down time and the ability to enjoy them with no where to go, no one to see and no priority on my To-Do list. I'd planned on listening to some Christmas music, but I found listening to the presidential speech to be more important. However, it's 9:30 and that leaves me about 1/2 hour to listen to some music with a cup of hot cocoa. I already put my Christmas pajamas on last night, so I'll be sure to put on a pair of Christmas socks tonight at bed time!

No comments:

Post a Comment