Friday, January 21, 2011

Designed the "Thank You" cards for the Sweet 16 party!

As usual, I just can't sit and watch a movie without using my hands. So I started brainstorming Thank You card ideas and here's what I came up with, using only what I had on hand already. 




First I used this embossing card in my Texturing Boutique. It's a new toy I picked up last year at Michaels, on clearance for $10.00. Not sure why they had it marked down, considering it's still a popular item, but I thought it might add some flair to my cards. 





Then I cut out my bow using the "Sweethearts" Cricut cartridge. The little mini glitter dot, in the center, I received during one of my Christmas exchanges. 





The last step was pretty easy. I had to find one of my Cricut cartridges that had a "Thank You" already linked together. That was a must, becuase I guarantee you, I was not going to make all these cards and glue each and every one of those letters on individually. So thank goodness the Storybook cartridge had the perfect font for what I wanted. 





The cards aren't all completed, but all the pieces are cut and waiting patiently to be pieces together. 



No comments:

Post a Comment