Friday, July 25, 2014

Christmas Cakes Gone WRONG!

After looking at another fine batch of Cake Wrecks, I thought it was time to share some more Christmas Cakes Gone Wrong. 


Let's start with Santa. Let's just say, there are so many ways to go wrong with a man in a red suit. 

 
 




Snowmen: We might just be better off if they found a way to melt away! 

 


 This last group of photos, is a great mod podge of wonderful, delectable pieces of art!



 (I finally just realized what these remind me of. The little white soldier guys in the Star Wars movies)


Honorable Mention goes to this Grumpy Cat Christmas cake I found at Project-Nerd.  Some might find this utterly amazing and to any grumpy cat fans I apologize. However, I just find it CREEPY! Something about this, is just not appealing to me. 








No comments:

Post a Comment