Thursday, June 30, 2011

4th of July Inspiration!

After looking around the last few days in blog land, I wanted to share a few of the fabulous 4th of July projects and recipes I've come across. I've decided more then ever that I love the Americana look and really want to build on my decor in that area, during the summer.


This 4th of July Patriotic Berry Trifle at Six Sisters Stuff looks absolutely mouth watering. I love Trifle! If I get to the Berry Farm tomorrow, I might just make this on Monday.


The Lady Behind the Curtain has done fabulous chocolate work with these fireworks on her cupcakes. They look BRILLIANTLY BRIGHT!



This  Patriotic Paper Pinwheel at The Answer is Chocolate is a very simple, yet stunning decoration for the 4th.



How fun are these Patriotic Pinwheels in the coke bottles? Wayward Girls Craft came up with this fun idea.


I love this Patriotic Wreath at The Scrap Shoppe



Thrive has made some fun DIY Flat T-Shirts, using old T-shirts you may already have on hand.


Joy is at Home has made this headband with fleece and I think I've got to make one this weekend for Ciara to wear on the 4th. Super cute and super easy.


If you like to add a little silliness to your party on Monday, here are some Conversation Starters that the Happy Home Fairy has put together so you can print them out. 


The possibilities are limitless, look around, see what you can do to show your patriotism.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for featuring my headbands! You are awesome and I hope you post a picture if you make your daughter some!! Hope you have a wonderful 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome! I love red, white and blue!

    ReplyDelete