Monday, June 20, 2011

Things That Inspired Me Today!!

I haven't looked at many of the blogs I belong to in the past week, but today I took a few minutes and as usual, there are so many great projects being done. Always makes me say...Why didn't I think of that. Some of these women are incredible.

Curb Appeal at Remodelaholic hit home with the projects I did last week. Little changes and upgrades can make a huge difference on how your home appears to those who enter! The entrance into your home is the first message sent to those visiting.



You won't believe what this sideboard cabinet looked like before this redo. Serendipity Chic Design does amazing work.



This dresser at Charming Decor is super chic, yet subtle. I might use some of the ideas for Ciara's dresser redo's. 


Now these Smore's cookies at Skip to the Lue just look Super Yummy...



This next idea at Mod Vintage Life is my favorite. I'm already on the hunt for a chandelier, but this just adds to my want list. This planter idea is fabulous. I'd have to have a tree to hang it from, but if I did I'd make one of these in a second. Maybe I'll have to make one for someone else.


Lastly, I love this picture frame arrangement. It's super simple, but yet has a great visual impact.

1 comment: