Wednesday, June 29, 2011

This is why I love the hunt...Ideas like this!!

When you see this....



Do you think of this????  



Projects like this are exactly why I enjoy the hunt of turning the ordinary, into extraordinary. At Mod Vintage Life she has turned these trashed silver trays, into a spice rack. They can also be used in a bedroom or bathroom for perfume bottles and who know what else others can come up with. If you want a step, but step tutorial, check our her website. She's done a great job!  

I'm excited...can you tell?

2 comments:

  1. I never would have thought to do that. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen hundreds of these in thrift shops and the idea never came to me.....just wonderful! Thanks for stopping by and saying, Hello! Have a great Fourth of July!

    ReplyDelete