Monday, November 29, 2010

Oh Purple Christmas Tree...How lovely are your branches....

I finally fluffed my tree last night, added the purple LED lights and started putting the Christmas balls on. The rest of the ornaments I'm saving for tonight, so my daughter can join in on the fun. The purple lights are beautiful, but getting use to the bright LED lights is definitely different. I found out, they are very hard to photograph as well. The purple in the photo, really isn't the same purple in real life. Here's a preview, until I can get some better photos. 



My first swap card of the season is from Eaglesax on MHH. Santa's a great way to say Christmas is almost here!



I never did get photos up from our Estes Park trip Friday, so here you go. The small town parade was the perfect ending to a great day. As you can see, we were bundled up...and that was with sunshine. I can't imagine how cold it would of been, without the sun being out.















And the Grand Finale of the day, was getting Tammy to agree to take this awesome "Western" photo with us. I've not had one done since I was in my early 20's and it was a blast. Ciara looks like the Southern Bell and Tammy seems to think she looks like Molly Brown and it makes me laugh every time I think about it. 


1 comment:

  1. I love the western picture. You all look fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete