Friday, November 26, 2010

Cake Recipe and Off to Estes...

The Martha Stewart Spicey Pumpkin Bundt Cake Recipe turned out great. It taste almost like my pumpkin bread, but more like a cake. I served it with some chocolate glaze drizzled on the top and with pumpkin ice cream. Let's just say, my daughter LOVED it. She raved it was the best cake EVER and nearly ate half the cake. I think adding some chocolate chips or a chocolate pudding center would make it even better. It's definitely a keeper, I just want to modify it a bit. 


After a good night sleep and no Black Friday shopping, I'm off to spend the day with my friends and daughter in the mountains. It's the first time in 3 years Byron and I have had the day off, so we're off to enjoy the Christmas Festival in Estes. Should be fun shopping and ending it with a parade will be a perfecting ending to a long day. 

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing better than a Christmas parade. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete