Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Some of My New Christmas Ornaments for 2010

As I was packing things away, I took a few pictures of some of the ornaments we added to our tree this year. Some are for the Disney tree, some are for the family tree. 


Tammy gave me this Tinker Belle Ornament. She says, it's mostly her, with a little bit of me thrown in! 



Teresa picked the newest princess Tiana ornament up for me at Downtown Disney this December. 


This heart is the ornament I bought my husband this year. You know, going with the "You Hold the Key to My Heart" theme....Oh...so sweet!! And Pre-Valentines Day! 


Ciara also usually buys Doug a new ornament every year. This year, she picked up this DIY ornament. It's really cute and SO DOUG!   (Although, this year after all the painting I did, maybe I should of received the DIY ornament)

1 comment: