Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

It's now 12:30am and that means it's officially Easter. The Easter Bunny should be visiting our house between 4am-6am. In the past he's visited as early as 2am and since Ciara likes to wake up in the middle of the night, I had to leave him a note to come later so she doesn't get to excited and not be able to go back to bed. I hear he's super busy this year, but be on the lookout, he might be making some surprise stops throughout the day.


To start things off, I think we all need a little giggle with this Easter Rabbit "Rap" video.



I can finally show off the Easter Treats I chose for the year. When someone on MHH  posted these Easter S'mores from Pittypat Paperie I knew I had to make them. Who doesn't love S'mores or peeps? Making sure you have the ingredients and printing off the labels may take a bit of time, but putting them together doesn't take much time at all. I do suggest you shop early for the chocolate mini bars if you want them in Easter colors. They do tend to go fast. But as you can see on Pittypatty, she just used the regular Hershey wrapped bars.


I'm excited for Ciara to see her surprise in the morning. Her favorite quote and poster, is the "Keep Calm and Carry On" theme that looks like this. 



On of her other favorite things to do is bake cupcakes. She's become the Go To girl for cupcake baking since she started High School. When I ran across these items at Barnes and Noble a few months ago, I knew I had to have them for her Easter Basket. I have a feeling she's going to go bonkers over them. 



I bought her the bookmark, the journal, a little mini quote book and some cupcake note cards she can use for various things.

No comments:

Post a Comment