Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Easter Push Pops

Lisa at MHH, shared this Love From The Oven  link with us today and I'm thinking WOW...who thinks of these things??? These are absolutely too cute! Anyone...young or "old" would love to receive one of these. If I didn't already have my Easter goody idea picked out, I would make these in a  heart beat. I'd have to hijack my nieces mini cupcake maker I bought her for Christmas. 



On another note, for those of you who have Family Home Evening with little ones...and maybe not so little ones, I found this posting on Or So She Says.... that gives a great idea for including home skills into a fun, active FHE lessons. Personally, I suggest the book Parenting Breakthrough, for all ages of children in the home. It really breaks things down into age appropriate activities and gives a good perspective on what every teen should be able to do on their own before leaving home.

No comments:

Post a Comment