Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lord of the Dance in 3D....I'm so excited!!!















It's been 10+ years since I've seen Lord of the Dance, 2 years since I've seen Riverdance, so running across this trailer for Lord of the Dance 3D was super exciting. I know what I'll be doing mid march. I better go do some research on theaters and dates here in the Denver area. I also read about a tour going on right now, so I'm going to go check that out as well. It's nice to see Michael Flatley recovered and in good health again. I had no doubt, he'd be back!





The tour dates for Lord of the Dance are pretty limited in the US, but some will be lucky enough. Denver is not one of the lucky cities, so the movie will have to do! I also just read that they will appear on The View on St. Patrick's Day. That's exciting!

Here is a complete list of movie theaters showing the film. US Cities

For a smile, here's a future member of the dance troop.

No comments:

Post a Comment