Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Videos to Help Boost the Irish Sprit

I was looking for a Bing Crosby video of Danny Boy and found this instead. As with most of these songs, they make me pretty sentimental, but this one in particular is pretty special. I use to play this song on CD every night, as I put Ciara to bed when she was a baby.  She might remember, since she remembers 10x more then I do, but I doubt it. Here's Bing singing

"TOO-RA-LOO-RA-LOO-RA"  an Irish Lullaby



This video is in honor of my mom. If their is one thing that connects me with my mom each year, it's St. Patrick's Day.I couldn't find the Irish Tenor version streamed online, but this is fairly close. 





Now a scene from one of the best romantic movies ever....Titanic. My favorite Irish Rock band Gaelic Storm, was the band behind the music in the famous dance scene in 3rd class. Again, doesn't it make you just wanna get up and dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment