Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Duck The Halls


 

Attention all Duck Dynasty Fans!! It's June and we have something to look forward to in October. Let the countdown begin for DUCK THE HALLS...Yes, DUCK THE HALLS!! I had the best laugh this morning when I heard on the radio, that the Robertson family is releasing a Christmas CD. A variety CD of sorts they say, with lots of surprises and some special guest. I've got 3 on my gift list already. Next thing I know, I'll be out buying a duck hunting snowman for my yard!! 






 I'm not a big country fan normally, but I have to admit I really like the Darius Rucker song Wagon Wheel. It also happens to feature the Robertson family. I seen the premiere of the video on the show, but finally heard it on the radio last week. 



No comments:

Post a Comment