Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Bringing Joy to A Senior in Your Area

Tonight we were blessed with the opportunity to spend an hour with some senior citizens in a local assisted living facility. The simple act of caroling and spending 45 minutes entertaining them, was a highlight of their day, as well as mine. I walked away, again humbled and reminded of how such a small action can make the difference in someones holiday season. I'll keep my message simple tonight, but in doing so, I ask you to stop and think what you have to offer a senior citizen this holiday season. Do you know someone that could benefit from 30minutes of your time? If you don't have someone that comes to mind immediately, I suggest you seek out that someone. The smiles tonight were priceless! 







No comments:

Post a Comment