Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Fall Goodies Have Arrived....Can you say PUMPKIN!

Yes, it's September and September means that Pumpkin makes a comeback. A comeback in all sorts of delicious ways. Today alone, I've seen ads for Pumpkin Spice Latte's and Pumpkin Frozen Custard at Culver's. For those that know me well, Pumpkin is a key word in my vocabulary during the Fall. I love pumpkin in all forms. So keep your eye's open and pick up a pumpkin favorite today!! 

Starbucks: Pumpkin Spice Latte or Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate.  

Espresso, pumpkin-flavored syrup and steamed milk. Topped with sweetened whipped cream and pumpkin pie spices.



If a drink isn't your thing at Starbucks, try a piece of Pumpkin Loaf. It's the next best thing to mine! I'm very picky when it comes to pumpkin bread and this the best store bought I've had. I love it!

Culvers: If you have one in your area, you can try one of these goodies. 


Einstein Bagels Offers Pumpkin Muffins, Bagels, Cream Cheese as well as drinks and here is a coupon link if you are interested.  COUPON



 I've not "Officially" seen any of these advertised yet, but be on the lookout.



1 comment:

  1. I just might have to try the Pumpkin Pie blizzard this year.

    ReplyDelete