Saturday, February 1, 2014

Hallmark Hall of Fame...Did it again with Remember Sunday




If you look back at my post, next to Christmas, you'll see I love cheesy, love story movies on the Hallmark Channel. Tonight, although it seems to be a repeat, I watched the movie Remember Sunday. I was a little leery at first, thinking it would be some sort of copycat of 50 first dates, but it quickly stood on it's own. I think I enjoyed it because of the actors and it was a bit quirky. What does quirky mean??? I'm not exactly sure, so I looked it up "something that is strange/not normal but cool".  I don't know why I think of this word, but hey, it's the first thing that came to mind. Maybe because he was a cosmologist before he lost his memory, and she dreamed of being a florist. Maybe it was the rollerskating or the fact that he worked on vintage jewelry? 



Now, to top it off, it wasn't just any Hallmark movie, it was a Hallmark Hall of Fame movie. For those of you who don't frequent the Hallmark Channel or catch them on an occasional Sunday night special, that means a night full of Hallmark Card commercials. And to me Hallmark Card commercials = Cry Fest. Most I've seen over and over, so the tears have slowed down a little, but one in particular still does it to me EVERY TIME. Tonight, I was caught in the midst of a cry fest over the dishwasher, when my husband came into the kitchen for a dinner check. A little embarrassing..YES, but I'm not ashamed to say that I miss my daughter and that commercial goes straight to my heart. I've posted it before, but it's worth sharing again.




I highly suggest you catch it if you can this weekend. I know it's Superbowl Sunday, but set that DVR. If not this go around, maybe next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment