Thursday, July 11, 2013

Christmas with the Osmonds




First, I'd like to give a "shout-out" to my friend Tammy. She's the big Osmond fan around here, so slowly it's sorta rubbed off. Over the years, I've had a ton of fun celebrating her "appreciation" for Donny and Marie in various ways. In Salt Lake last week, while attending Man in the Moon, I crossed paths with David Osmond many times, so I kept texting to give her Osmond updates. Unfortunately, I never did have a Donny or Marie spotting...LOL

Added Note: (I was looking at a friends Man In The Moon photo album and found this picture of David. Apparently he was acting as a host during a couple of the smaller lectures I didn't attend. To bad for me!! )  



 
When I started thinking about it more last night, I was wondering, why he was around so much but not an "official" guest. When investigating, I ran across a couple Christmas songs of his that are very good, including one he sang for Glenn's show one day. For those of you who are "Beckies" he had a link to TheBlaze on his Facebook page, so that explains it..He's a fan!


David Osmond-Silent Night


David Osmond-Joy to the World


If you are a fan of the entire family, did you know you can watch entire episodes of their old Christmas specials on YouTube? What would the 70's been, without an Osmond Christmas Special?


  

No comments:

Post a Comment